UIC Office of Budget and Resource Planning
Janet A. Parker
Associate Chancellor, Budget and Resource Planning
Janet Parker serves as UIC’s chief budget and financial officer. In this role she provides leadership of the campus efforts to analyze, plan, report and allocate financial, data and physical resources.
The following offices have a reporting relationship to the Associate Chancellor for Budget and Resource Planning:
- Budget and Program Analysis
- Campus Architect
- Campus Learning Environments
- Institutional Research
- Facility and Space Planning
To advance and strengthen the University of Illinois at Chicago by providing timely analysis for policy and decision support and by aligning budgets and resources with strategic institutional objectives.
We provide timely, comprehensive and informed analysis in support of decision making and policy creation towards the strategic allocation of physical, financial and analytical resources.
- Excellence realized through accuracy, reliability, timeliness, adopting best practices, appropriate risk taking and continuous improvement.
- Integrity demonstrated by our respect for one another and honesty in how we administer the financial, physical and data resources of the university.
- Teamwork supported by a culture of knowledge sharing and appreciating our collective differences and strengths.
- Accountability; we take responsibility for our work.
- Professionalism, openness and transparency in how we conduct business and communicate with campus stakeholders.